Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Time to Vote

Well, for all of you who actually check this website...MAKE SURE YOU VOTE TUESDAY! I know you all realize how important it is, but I'm just making sure. You know, I always feel good when I go to the polls. I feel like I've done something good...great even. I'm not sure what it is, but it really makes me feel more like I'm part of this country than normal. It's a cool feeling. Like going to church after a full day and night of drinking and partying. Oh yeah...I'll mention that later.

I had this weekend off (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday). You've gotta love the teacher's convention. I love my job. Oh, this Friday off as well. Rough. I'm not bragging...well, I am. I'm just letting you know what my time has been like the past few days.

I was able to go home on Friday to have lunch with my mom and brother for the first time in quite a while. Always a nice time in good ole' Beaver Dam. Plus a lunch at Dos Gringos never hurts.

So I went to the Badger football game on the 23rd (homecoming). So much fun. I was with Rachel and Tommy to start (began tailgating at 8am) and went to bed at...oh...later. The next day Tom and I were up to go to church. Little did we know they would have the heat cranked up to 95 friggin' degrees. It was like a sauna in that little church. But Tom and I braved the heat, said "Hey" to J.C. and came out swingin'.

Yesterday, Michael came over and told Andrew and I about this terrible movie he saw the previous night on ABC Family called "The Hollow". It's a modern day retelling of "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" starring Nick Carter (of the Backstreet Boys). Michael suggested that we check ABC Family to see if it was on. It, of course, was. So Andrew, Michael and I proceeded to watch this flick. We were soon to find out that Michael was right...it was terrible. But we had to watch it. We couldn't help it...it was scarily magnetic. We were hooked. So...here's the website you can go to so you can check this crappy crappy film out:

http://abcfamily.go.com/13nights/hollow.html

or even this one...

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0367854/

You will not regret it.

Also, check out the newly released video preview of "The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King" Special Extended Edition here:

http://www.lordoftherings.net

You will not regret this either. It looks awesome.

So, thanks for reading and check this site out at least weekly. You just never know when I'll be popping online to update this little gem.

No comments: